Semi-automatic aluminum tube filling and crimping machine NEWECO NTA-200 is used to crimp (close) and fill aluminum tubes with liquids, gels or creams, stamp date / batch number.
• Semi-automatic aluminum tube filling and crimping machine is made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304
• All elements having contact with product are made of high quality stainless steel AISI 316
• Electronic control of crimping parameters and process
• Output: up to 10 tubes / minute (depends on time of tube filling)
• Diameter of tubes (possible options): ø13 mm – ø50 mm
• Length (height) of tubes: adjusted in the range 50 – 250 mm
• Filling volume (volume of filling device cylinder): 0.4 – 250 ml
• Filling accuracy error: < ± 1 % of volume
• Single coding with set of fonts include
• Mitsubishi Electric PLC controller with touch screen
• Camozzi and MetalWork pneumatic elements
• Date and batch number stamping device
• Digital volume indicator
• Sensor of level of fluid in hopper allowing for automatic filling up
• Counter of production output
The device is operated by one operator who inserts empty tubes and positions them manually. He then slides all tubes manually and presses two start buttons to initiate operation. The small aluminum tube filler and crimper automatically fills, closes and stamps date / serial number on tubes. The machine ejects closed tubes automatically.
The semi-automatic aluminum tube filling and crimping machine NEWECO NTA-200 is used for packing of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, dental care products, animal care products, chemicals and food products into tubes. The filling system in this tube filling machine is characterized by high precision of filling at low doses (high accuracy of dosing volume). It can be used for microdose filling of tubes (micro-dosing) with minimum dose volumes starting at 0.4 ml. The budget aluminium tube filling and crimping machine is designed to handle small and medium size batches / production lots / jobs. It can be used for regular production, for sampling or for labs.
Our tube filling machines are used by some of the leading pharma companies for the packaging of pharmaceuticals into tubes. We support our clients in equipment verification and validation process. We can provide equipment documentation packages to comply with pharmaceutical requirements, which include among others FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests) protocols, SAT (Site Acceptance Tests) protocols, Installation Qualification (IQ) protocols and Operational Qualifications (OQ) protocols.
The tube filling machine NEWECO NTA-200 is cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant – it is made with the use of GMP compliant materials incl. FDA compliant seals (available material certificates for contact parts) and has smooth surfaces. The filling system is capable of high precision filling and is easy to clean. It can be easily disassembled – each part can be removed for sterilization / autoclaving.
NEWECO is a manufacturer of tube filling and crimping machines for metal and aluminum tubes. Contact us to receive a price quotation. We do not trade with used machines / equipment, however we are convinced that you will find the prices / pricing of our new machines very attractive. Our machines and devices are designed and manufactured entirely in Poland (in the European Union).