Aliminum tube crimping machine NEWECO ZTA-100 is used for crimping of previously filled aluminum tubes and optionally stamping date and / or batch No. on them.
• The aluminum tube crimper is made of high quality stainless steel AISI 304
• Electronic control of sealing parameters and process with saving option
• Double fold closing
• Optional single sided coding with set of fonts included
• Output up to 8-9 tubes / min
• Works with all aluminum tubes
• Compact and lightweight
• Fast changeover of production runs
• PLC Unitronics controller
• Camozzi and Metal Work pneumatic elements
• Laser pointers which help the operator to position tubes
• Counter of closed tubes
The aluminum tube sealing machine is operated by one operator who inserts filled tubes into the tube holders, positions them with help of the laser pointers. The tubes are closed automatically. Optionally the date or batch number is being stamped. The operator takes out closed tubes with date label.
Aluminum tube crimper NEWECO ZTA-100 is used for small to medium size batches / production lots / jobs. This compact aluminum tube closing machine is widely used for regular production, producing samples or for testing purposes in laboratories / labs.
NEWECO is a manufacturer of aluminum tube sealing machines for thermoplastic (polyethylene (PE), laminated and other plastic) and aluminum tubes. Contact us to receive a price quotation. We do not trade with used machines / equipment, however we are convinced that you will find the pricing of our new machines very attractive. Our machines and devices are designed and manufactured entirely in Poland (in the European Union).